Enjoy Marian's bright, spacious fitness center for students, faculty, and staff.
The fitness center features more than 9,000 square feet stocked with equipment including power racks, power plates, hand weights, treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, spin bikes, and stair climbers. All cardio equipment has a monitor
that connects to Netflix, Hulu, and other popular apps.
Hours of operation
The fitness center follows the university's academic calendar. When the university is closed, the fitness center is also closed. When classes are in session, hours are as follows.
|Day(s) of the week
||Noon - 10 p.m.
|Monday - Thursday
||6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
||6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
|| Noon - 5 p.m.
Guidelines for use
- Marian University's fitness center is available for members of the campus community (students, faculty, and staff) ONLY. Guests are not permitted.
- After you use our equipment, please sanitize, wipe down, and return all equipment to its proper place.
- Please be courteous to others: The fitness facility is a judgment-free zone.
- Thank you for treating the equipment and space with respect so everyone can have a positive, enjoyable fitness experience.
Location and check-in
- Enter the fitness center on the second floor of Marian's Physical Education Center, which is connected to our Dining Commons.
- Please bring your Marian University ID to show upon arrival at the front desk. You must have your Marian ID present in order to access the facility.
- Sign-in at the fitness desk upon arrival.