Blue and Gold Days
Spend a Saturday with us!
You have a busy schedule, which can make it challenging to plan college visits. To make it more convenient for you to explore Marian University, we host Blue and Gold Days on several Saturdays throughout the year.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for:
- High school sophomores, juniors, and their families
- Transfer students (i.e., current college students who are considering changing schools) and their families
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a high school senior, you may attend but we recommend you schedule a personal visit. Our team will plan a customized visit (including meetings with faculty, staff, and coaches) according to your college, academic, and career interests.
In general, Blue and Gold Days are informal events for students, parents, and families to see and experience what it's like to be part of the Marian community.
- Learn about academic programs, financial aid, and the admission process.
- Take a one-hour, student-led tour of our growing campus.
- Hear from our current students about their Marian experience.
Fall 2020 Schedule TBD
Each Blue and Gold Day begins at 10 a.m. and ends around 12 p.m.
Register and reserve your spot
We look forward to welcoming you to Marian University!
Register now Contact us