Marian University's academic calendar includes important dates for students who are enrolled during the fall, spring, and summer semesters, like the first day of classes, last day to add or drop courses, holidays, mid-term exams, final exams, and more.
Download a copy of our current academic calendar using this link:
- 2018-19 academic calendar
- 2019-20 academic calendar
- 2020-21 academic calendar (August 24 start)
- This calendar is for students in Marian's Adult Programs (MAP), the Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine, all graduate education programs, Organizational Leadership, Doctor of Nursing Practice, Saint Joseph's College of Marian University - Indianapolis, and online accelerated nursing programs.
- 2020-21 academic calendar (August 17 start)
- This calendar is for students in traditional undergraduate programs, graduation programs in biomedical sciences and counseling, and main campus based accelerated program.
- 2021-22 academic calendar
If you have questions, please call (317) 955-6050 or email email@example.com.